Roasted Garlic & Chevre Tart Recipe:
1/4 cup milk
15 roasted garlic cloves*
1 cup goats cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup butter
3 tblsp cold water
Preheat the oven to 425°F, set aside a tart ring with a removal bottom.
1. In a small food processor, combine the ingredients until a dough is formed. Roll out and line the tart shell. You can also do this directly in the tart shell without rolling and with semi-wet hands press in the dough, evenly.
2. In a small bowl whisk the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, thyme. Set aside.
3. Place the roasted garlic in the base of the tart evenly. Top with the egg mixture.
4. Place the goat cheese over top evenly, then put dallops of the sour cream around it.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tart is golden and the filling bubbles. Serve with aside salad. Enjoy!
*Roasted Garlic Cloves
3 heads of garlic, peeled
1 cup olive oil
Combine everything and roast in an oven proof dish covered with foil at 450°F until golden. Let cool and put into a jar and keep refrigerated.