2/3 cup All purpose flour
1/4 cup raw sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup milk
2 tsp melted butter
3/4 cup TreStelle ricotta, crumbled
Makes approx 4-6 waffles
1. In a small bowl whisk to combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder salt.
2. In another small bowl mix together the egg, milk, butter and vanilla.
3. Slowly incorporate the egg mixture into the flour by folding briskly.
4. Fold in the ricotta and handful of berries if using. Keep the remaining blueberries to serve alongside your waffles.
5. Warm up your waffle iron and place approx 1/2 cup of batter abd proceed with your waffle iron directions until golden. Repeat with the remaining batter.
6. Serve with a dallop of whipped cream, fresh berries and dust the tops with icing sugar. Enjoy! 🙂
*Disclosure: This post is sponsored by TreStelle Cheese. I received a free sample of the product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.