Silky Smooth Chocolate Ganache Tart! Bet you can’t stop at one slice!
Super simple and delicious, I am sharing the recipe below. Enjoy it for New Year’s Eve, its rich and delicious and can be made ahead with no fuss! Enjoy!😍
Remember to tag your recreations with my hashtag #hautesucre
1 baked tart shell (recipes linked below)
1 1/2 cups valrhona 55% equatorial chocolate feves
1 1/4 cup heavy cream 35%
Pinch of fleur de sel
Pinch of ground vanilla bean
1/4 cup valrhonaDulcey chocolate feves
- Bake tart shell and let it cool.
- Warm the cream in a heatproof bowl until just boiling, set aside and add the chocolate feves. Let stand for 3 minutes. Whisk to combine until silky and smooth.
- Pour into baked and cooled tart shell. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours until completely set.
- Melt 1/4 cup Valrhona Dulcey chocolate and put in a small parchment piping bag. Decorate the top of the set chocolate tart in a spiraling pattern.
- Let it set and slice into neat slices with a hot knife. *The tart will be soft centre set (not rock hard ganache – if that’s the texture you want, up the chocolate to cream ratio by 1/4 cup) Enjoy!